Do’s and Don’ts During Tarot Card Reading;
Curious to learn Tarot Cards?
So, I am Ruma Marwah (A Professional Tarot Card Reader) is here to tell you what you can do to learn Tarot Cards.
Also, what not to do while looking for your Tarot Cards.
So, let’s go into the content;
Do’s of Tarot Card Prediction;
1. Choose a good tarot card. As you will feel strong connection with that card and it will be easy for you to interpret the results.
2. Practice every day. You can practice with one card or 3 cards or even more. Because practice will improve your knowledge and interpretation of Tarot cards. So, follow the cards practice and even you can make a journal of your predictions.
3. Send intention to your Tarot Card journey. Because the more you pay the attention to these Tarot cards, you can expect the accurate results from them. Additionally, accuracy will make your strong connection with every card.
4. Uss your own intuition. Yes, it is true that intuition plays an important role in tarot card predictions. You can have strong feels when your intuition is clear and set and this will give you accurate results of your Tarot Card predictions.
5. Choose the right stage of mind with stability. Your mind stability will help you to pull the right card and results of your predictions accurately. So, make sure you forgot all the worries before pulling tarot cards for yourself.
6. Use a white card for reading. If you practice on white card then you can easily make predictions and then move on the other steps of Tarot Card Predictions.
Do’not of Tarot Card Predictions;
1. Stop searching about cards in internet. Because every tarot card reader have published their own content and knowledge about Tarot Cards. So, that may confuse you about what is right or wrong. That is why, follow your intuition and make predictions accordingly.
2. Do not discourage yourself if you do not get accurate results. Your Tarot Card reading skills will enhance by the time but with practice only. So, follow your practice and wait until to you become master in Tarot Card predictions.
3. Do not believe in superstitious. Many people believe that if you practice Tarot Cards then witches may harm you but that is not true. Tarot Card is just to get the right message from your intuition and make a strong connection with the cards. So, do not believe in such myths.
4. Do not ask invalid questions. Sometimes, clients ask irrelevant questions from Tarot Card Reader but that is not to be followed. Try to stay focused on your topic and get the relevant results accordingly.
5. Many Tarot Card Readers do not believe or do not follow irreversible Tarot Card predictions. But it is okay if you do not follow. Atleast you know and follow its upright position and that is sufficient. Also if necessary then follow the necessary indications of Tarot Card outcomes.
So, these were the do’s and Don’ts of Tarot Card Predictions.
Stay connected with me.
Please Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe My Channel.
Thanks in Advance,